Monday, 22 November 2010
Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication
● Full range of primary & auxiliary in-house operations
● Laser cutting & laser inspection station
● Skilled & experienced workforce
Our sheet metal engineering service is the cornerstone of our long standing reputation for quality. We continuously invest in the most effective current technology (such as combined laser/punching and robotic manufacturing cells), whilst retaining traditional manual skills for optimum flexibility.
● Laser & Punch Profiling - using laser profilers, punch presses, and a Laser Punch combi
● Bending & Folding - using robotic bending cells and CNC brake presses
● Welding, Riveting, Inserts - using a robotic spotwelding cell, manual spotwelding, arc welding, CNC/manual inserters
Volumes and Materials
The range and scale of automation of the plant used by Ripley Engineering enables us to offer an effective service covering batch sizes from one to thousands.
We have much experience with a variety of materials and grades; from general commercial to food and medical industry grades of stainless and other steels, aluminium, plus further metallic and non-metallic materials.
To see a detailed table of the drawing file formats we can accept, please click here.
Call us on 01256 47340 - email us - see us at www.ripley-eng.co.uk